TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Promotion commences at 5pm on 21 April 2023 and ends at 5pm on 28 April 2023 (“Promotional Period”).
3. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Entrants”).
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Eligible Entrants must complete the following criteria.
6. The cost of accessing the relevant platforms will depend on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. One entry per person is permitted.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The prize draw will take place at the Hill-Smith Family Estates office, 40 Eden Valley Rd, Angaston, 5353, South Australia on at 5pm on 1 May 2023. The winners will be chosen at random and contacted by email within two days of the draw.
12. The valid entries drawn will win 1 of 2 limited edition Jansz Tasmania x Daniel Gray Barnett Gift packs valued at $60.
13. Total prize pool value of all 2 gift packs is up to $120.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right, subject to any written directions of the lottery authorities, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize, then the prize will be forfeited and a redraw will occur.
17. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place at 5pm on 3 May 2023 at Hill-Smith Family Estates, Angaston, 5353, South Australia, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised, intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
34. The Promoter is Hill-Smith Family Estates (ABN 17 007 871 427) of 40 Eden Valley Road, Angaston, South Australia, 5353.